- This event has passed.
[NAT] It’s Membership time for 2022/2023!
Date: June 30, 2022
Sommeliers Australia’s membership period rolls over annually on 1 July, so it’s almost time to renew or purchase to make the most of your membership benefits!
For the 2022/2023 membership period, Sommeliers Australia has responded to feedback from members and supporters, implementing two significant changes which will affect members:
1) We have made the membership renewal process faster and easier, and
2) We have shifted the prices of our Professional and Enthusiast memberships to better reflect the expectations of these groups.
1. Easier membership renewal
From 1 July 2022, the association will move to an automated membership renewal process.
This automated renewal process will save our members, and the Sommeliers Australia admin team, time and effort by streamlining the process.
2. Membership prices
As of mid-June 2022, Sommeliers Australia has implemented changes to the annual membership fees.
- Professional members will pay $100 per annum for their membership, while receiving an increase in benefit value this year, and more in years to come. Visit the Professional Membership webpage for the full list of benefits.
- Enthusiast members will pay $125 per annum for their membership, while getting access to the full range of membership benefits, that continue to offer great value for money. Visit the Enthusiast Membership webpage for the full list of benefits.
- Company membership prices will remain the same for the 2022/2023 period, and continue to offer excellent value for organisations.
CLICK HERE for complete details about these changes to membership.