Gold Membership enables companies and organisations within the wine industry (and beyond) the opportunity to support of Sommeliers Australia for a nominal fee.
Through the purchase of a Gold membership, companies not only acknowledge the work that Sommeliers Australia is achieving nationally for the betterment of wine industry, but they directly support the professional management of the association, which is vital for any national organisation.
Gold Membership is suitable for (but not limited to) the following types of companies/organisations: large hospitality venues or restaurant groups, wineries, national distribution companies, vignerons associations, etc.
- Membership is valid for 12 months from date of purchase;
- 1 Supporter Membership for your company’s main contact (valued at $75);
- Choice of additional memberships (to the value of $675):
- 9 Supporter Memberships for staff or colleagues, or
- 5 Sommelier Memberships for staff or colleagues, or
- 2 Supporter Memberships for staff or colleagues PLUS 4 Sommelier Memberships (for staff, colleagues or customers);
- Access to the full benefits of the Individual membership level (Supporter or Sommelier) selected;
- 12 events can be posted free of charge to the Events Calendar (valued at $600);
- 2 job advertisement posted free to the Jobs Board (valued at $300);
- Additional job ads can be placed at discounted rate of $100 each (usually $150);
- 1 promotional advertorial in member’s newsletter (valued at $250);
- Recognition as a Gold level member on sommeliers.com.au, with a link to your nominated company website.
VALUE OF BENEFITS $2050+
Please note – all fees quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST. Membership is neither refundable or transferable unless there are exceptional circumstances.
$1,700.00 for 1 year