Silver membership is a great way for companies or organisations to stay in touch with Sommeliers Australia and participate in our activities.
As a Silver member, companies choose to support the association because they believe in what it is achieving for the national Sommelier community, and that a vibrant Sommeliers association leads to a strong and healthy wine and hospitality industry in Australia.
Silver membership is suitable for (but not limited to) the following types of companies/organisations:
- medium sized hospitality venues or restaurant groups;
- medium sized distributors;
- liquor retailers;
- education providers, etc.
Silver membership schedule of benefits:
- Membership is valid for 12 months, from 30 June until 30 June, with membership renewal rolling annually on 30 June;
- 6 Professional memberships are allocated to the Silver Company member (value $990):
- The company’s main contact becomes the ‘owner’ of the Silver membership, and has access to all Professional membership benefits;
- 5 additional Professional memberships for company staff/colleagues/customers;
- Membership owner can allocate and manage the additional Professional memberships via their My Account dashboard.
- 10 Company/associated events can be posted free of charge to the Events Calendar (value $500);
- 2 job advertisements can be posted free of charge to the Jobs Board (value $300);
- Additional job advertisements can be posted to the Jobs Board at discounted rate of $100 each (usually $150);
- 2 promotional advertorials in member’s newsletter (value $500).
VALUE OF BENEFITS $2290+
Silver membership can be purchased at any time, at a pro-rata rate, however all renewals will roll annually on 30 June.
A Silver member can purchase additional Professional memberships at 25% off. However, these additional memberships will not be linked to the original Company membership.
All membership prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. Membership is neither refundable or transferable unless there are exceptional circumstances.
$1,000.00 on June 30th each year
First payment prorated. Next payment: 30 June, 2022