The Enthusiast level of membership is suitable for anyone not working in the wine industry, but who has a thirst for knowledge and a love of wine. These individuals feel like a sommelier, but happen not to work as a somm!
Enthusiast members would choose to take out membership because they want to stay in touch with the wine community, improve their beverage knowledge, hear from winemakers, network with sommeliers and believe that a vibrant Sommeliers association leads to a strong and healthy wine and hospitality industry in Australia.
- Membership is valid for 12 months, from 30 June until 30 June, with membership renewal rolling annually on 1 July;
- Free and discounted tickets for tasting, education and networking events, where you can learn about and talk wine with the professionals;
- Early access to discounted tickets for major events such as the Warriors of Wine, Wine Faults and Sensory Workshops;
- Discounted ticket prices to major events such as the annual Gala, Wine Options Nights, Wine Faults Workshops;
- Access to exclusive Members Only Offers listed on the My Account dashboard;
- Access to all e-newsletters and mailouts;
- Full access to all areas of the website, including downloadable Members Resources
(event recordings and information videos, online wine region resources, education resources and information sheets).
VALUE OF BENEFITS $150+
Enthusiast membership can be purchased at any time, at a pro-rata rate, however all renewals will roll annually on 1 July.
All membership prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. Membership is neither refundable or transferable unless there are exceptional circumstances.
$125.00 on June 30th each year
First payment prorated. Next payment: 30 June, 2024