The Enthusiast level of membership is suitable for anyone not working in the wine industry – keen wine enthusiasts with a thirst for knowledge.
Enthusiast members would choose to take out membership because they want to stay in touch with the wine community, improve their beverage knowledge or believe that a vibrant Sommeliers association leads to a strong and healthy wine and hospitality industry in Australia.
- Membership is valid for 12 months, from 30 June until 30 June, with membership renewal rolling annually on 30 June;
- Access to a range of tastings and masterclasses at a discounted price;
- Discounted ticket prices to major events such as the annual Gala, Wine Options Nights, Wine Faults Workshops;
- Access to Member Offers listed on the My Account dashboard;
- Access to all e-newsletters and mailouts;
- Full access to all areas of the website.
- VALUE OF BENEFITS $150+
Enthusiast membership can be purchased at any time, at a pro-rata rate, however all renewals will roll annually on 30 June.
All membership prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. Membership is neither refundable or transferable unless there are exceptional circumstances.
$95.00 on June 30th each year
First payment prorated. Next payment: 30 June, 2021