- This event has passed.
[VIC] Influential Clones: A Masterclass *Date to be rescheduled*
Date: July 19, 2021#1:00 pm-3:00 pm AEST
** Free event for Sommeliers Australia Members **
Sommeliers Australia members are invited to attend Influential Clones: A Chardonnay & Pinot Noir Masterclass, conducted in collaboration with Handpicked Wines and Ten Minutes by Tractor.
Hosted by Sommeliers Australia’s Sarah Andrew (Selador Wines/WSET Global) and Greg Lightfoot (Santé Wines) and panelled by winemakers Pete Dillon (Handpicked Wines) and Imogen Dillon (Ten Minutes by Tractor), this masterclass will delve into the influence of key clones in the making of Australian Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Showcasing wines from across Mornington Peninsula, Tasmania and the Yarra Valley alongside international examples, the three brackets will focus on:
- Chardonnay clones: traditional and new
- Pinot Noir: the MV6 clone, Australia’s early premium workhorse
- Pinot Noir: looking at alternative clones.
Tickets will be available for purchase from 1 July.
⇒ Sommeliers Australia Members – FREE, but RSVP is essential
- To access the Members FREE ticket, Members should login at sommeliers.com.au and click the ‘Members Only Offers’ button on the dashboard for the Influential Clones code, then proceed to Humanitix and apply the code at checkout.
- If you RSVP for a place at this masterclass and aren’t able to attend, please contact email@example.com ASAP, as there may be a waiting list.
- Empty seats on the day means that another Member misses out on this educational opportunity.
⇒ Non-Members – $40 + booking fee
- A limited number of tickets are available for purchase.
RSVPs and bookings are essential and will be taken until 4pm, Friday 16 July, unless booked out prior.
CLICK HERE to book your tickets via Humanitix.
NOTE: Those people who booked tickets for this event on the original date of 19 July will have their tickets automatically transferred to the new date.
Sommeliers Australia thanks Handpicked Wines and Ten Minutes by Tractor for their support of this masterclass.