- This event has passed.
[NSW] Influential Clones: A Masterclass *Date to be rescheduled*
Date: July 14#12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Due to current lockdown restrictions in Sydney this event will be rescheduled
** Free event for Sommeliers Australia Members **
Sommeliers Australia members are invited to attend Influential Clones: A Chardonnay & Pinot Noir Masterclass, conducted in collaboration with Handpicked Wines and Ten Minutes by Tractor.
Hosted by Sommeliers Australia’s Ben Moechtar (The Certified Sommelier) and panelled in Sydney by winemakers Pete Dillon (Handpicked Wines) and Martin Spedding (Ten Minutes by Tractor), this masterclass will delve into the influence of key clones in the making of Australian Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Showcasing wines from across Mornington Peninsula, Tasmania and the Yarra Valley alongside international examples, the three brackets will focus on:
- Chardonnay clones: traditional and new
- Pinot Noir: the MV6 clone, Australia’s early premium workhorse
- Pinot Noir: looking at alternative clones.
Tickets will be available for purchase from 1 July.
⇒ Sommeliers Australia Members – FREE, but RSVP is essential
- To access the Members FREE ticket, Members should login at sommeliers.com.au and click the ‘Members Only Offers’ button on the dashboard for the Influential Clones code, then proceed to Humanitix and apply the code at checkout.
- If you RSVP for a place at this masterclass and aren’t able to attend, please contact email@example.com ASAP, as there may be a waiting list.
- Empty seats on the day means that another Member misses out on this educational opportunity.
⇒ Non-Members – $40 + booking fee
- A limited number of tickets are available for purchase.
RSVPs and bookings are essential and will be taken until 4pm, Monday 12 July, unless booked out prior.
CLICK HERE to book your tickets via Humanitix.
Sommeliers Australia thanks Handpicked Wines and Ten Minutes by Tractor for their support of this masterclass.