Have you ever considered starting your journey towards a Masters of Wine or just wanted to undertaking additional studies to gain new global qualifications in the world of wine?
The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing many of us to stay at home, making it a perfect time for many to commit to personal development and gaining exciting new qualifications.
This is a rare opportunity to join Sarah Andrew (DipWSET (Honours), Business Development Manager, Australia & New Zealand) to learn more about the Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET) online courses, blended learning and remote delivery and how you can get involved.
Since COVID-19 restrictions arrived WSET has enabled the global transition of many WSET Approved Providers to online and blended learning for Levels One to Three Award in Wines and Levels One and Two Award in Spirits, English speaking. Sign up to this webinar to find out more about WSET and you could join the 9,000 students who have sign up and commenced studies at this time of social isolation.
By attending this webinar you will gain a better understanding of:
- Who WSET is and what it offers
- The three Awards offered: Wine – Spirits – Sake
- What Level of course is most appropriate for you
- The relevance of WSET in Australia – 7th biggest market for WSET globally
- What career opportunities are available with WSET global qualifications
- How you can study through COVID-19
This webinar is free to ALL WCA Members. To register, CLICK HERE
Non-WCA Members will be charged $50 + GST to access the webinar. To pay and register, CLICK HERE