- This event has passed.
[VIC] WSET Level 3 Award in Wine Online
Date: May 11#8:00 am-5:00 pm
Gain an extensive understanding of wines through a 9-week online study programme that is flexible to work around your existing commitments. The Level 3 Award in Wines Online covers the same syllabus as the classroom course.
This course is designed to develop your ability to describe wine accurately and account in detail for the style, quality and price of wines. It is an essential wine qualification.
- The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
- The key characteristics of the principal:
– still wines of the world
– sparkling wines of the world
– fortified wines of the world
- How to apply your understanding to make authoritative recommendations
- How to taste wines and evaluate quality, identity and price, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
- A one-on-one Tasting Tutorial via Zoom/Skype
- Online tastings of a minimum of 12 general styles of wines (we do offer a pack of 18 at a discounted price of $900 or 12 for $600)
The course is delivered online over 9 weeks from the 11th of May to the 12th of July.
You materials will be sent to your address.
A minimum of 10 hours study per week recommended to successfully complete the course. Regular access and participation is essential.
Exam to be held at Wine House Australia, 133 Queensbridge Street, Southbank VIC 3006 on the 21st of July at 6pm. Please note students are still required to physically come to our venue to take the exam. The exam date is subject to change due to Covid-19.
The cost of $1100 includes access to our Online Classroom, online tuition, study pack and examination.
Additionally we offer a selected pack of Wines from the Syllabus for the tasting component of the course. you can choose from an 18 wine pack a 20% discount of $820 or a 12 wine pack for a 20% discount of $550.
Please note: No refunds will be issued within 10 working days prior to the start of the course. Before that period a 75% refund is allowed if a student cancels their enrolment. A 100% refund will apply if Wine House cancels.
There is a re-sit exam fee of $180 if a student does not attend the exam for any reason.
We recommend students download and read the specification from the Wine House website prior to booking.
For all other enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org