- This event has passed.
[ONLINE] ASI Gold Partner Panel Session #1
Date: May 18, 2020#4:00 pm-7:00 pm
Session features Familia Torres, Famille Perrin & Graham’s Port
For the very first time ASI is organising online panel sessions with their Gold partners during which the partners will share about wine, their passion for viticulture, and their vision of the future.
The first session is set for Monday 18 May and will feature Miguel Torres Maczassek from Familia Torres, Matthieu Perrin of Famille Perrin and Dominic Symington of Graham’s Port. The moderators of this panel will be Peer F. Holm and Euan Mackay.
The panel session will be conducted on Zoom, and to make sure as many people as possible can follow the tasting on a global scale the partners have agreed to do the session twice in a day. The sessions will be held in English, and is ideal for sommeliers who are practicing their skills for international contests.
Sommeliers Australia members are invited to register for session #1, which starts at the times indicated below:
- 9 a.m., e.g. London, Lisbon
- 10 a.m., e.g. Paris, Rome, Warsaw, Cape Town
- 11 a.m., e.g. Helsinki, Moscow, Athens, Istanbul, Madagascar
- 12 p.m., e.g. Georgia
- 2 p.m., e.g. Nur-Sultan
- 3 p.m., e.g. Thailand, Jakarta
- 4 p.m., e.g. China, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Perth (west coast Australia)
- 5 p.m., e.g. Japan, Korea
- 6 p.m., e.g. Sydney (east coast Australia)
- 8 p.m., e.g. New Zealand