- This event has passed.
[ONLINE] ASI Gold Partner Panel Session #2
Date: May 25, 2020#4:00 pm-7:00 pm AEST
Sommeliers Australia members are invited to join the global ASI community for the second online panel session with ASI’s Gold partners, who will share their thoughts about wine, their passion for viticulture, and their vision of the future.
The second session will be held on Monday 25 May, and features Jean-Pierre Durand, Global Marketing and Communication Director of AdVini, Martin Cortese, Vice President Corporate EMEA & UK at Trapiche, Phil Crozier, Ambassador of Wines of Argentina and Stéphane Vidal, Vice President Enology and Strategic Innovation at Vinventions. The moderator of this panel will be Peer F. Holm.
The panel session will be conducted on Zoom to make sure as many people as possible can take part on a global scale. The session will be held in English, and is ideal for sommeliers who are practicing their skills for international contests.
Sommeliers Australia members are invited to register for session #2, which starts at the times indicated below:
- 9 a.m., e.g. London, Lisbon
- 10 a.m., e.g. Paris, Rome, Warsaw, Cape Town
- 11 a.m., e.g. Helsinki, Moscow, Athens, Istanbul, Madagascar
- 12 p.m., e.g. Georgia
- 2 p.m., e.g. Nur-Sultan
- 3 p.m., e.g. Thailand, Jakarta
- 4 p.m., e.g. China, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Perth (west coast Australia)
- 5 p.m., e.g. Japan, Korea
- 6 p.m., e.g. Sydney (east coast Australia)
- 8 p.m., e.g. New Zealand