- This event has passed.
[VIC] Court of Master Sommeliers – Introductory Sommelier Certificate (3days)
Date: June 28, 2020
This is the first level at which all prospective Master Sommeliers should begin. The course is run over two days with the examinations held on the morning of the third day.
The content of the course covers:
- elementary practices in the vineyard and winemaking procedures.
- the grape varieties, origins, specific winemaking procedures and classifications for all the major wines of the world.
- the production, raw materials and flavours of Spirits and liqueurs.
- technical skills of wine service.
- importance of social skills.
- fundamentals of matching wines with food.
- an introduction to the skills of wine tasting.
|Date||Sun June 28 – Tues June 30|
|Location||Melbourne CBD, venue TBA|
For more information please contact the Court of Master Sommeliers Oceania: firstname.lastname@example.org