- This event has passed.
[VIC] All Saints Masterclass at Melbourne Wine House
Date: May 19#6:30 pm-8:30 pm AEST
EXCLUSIVE ALL SAINTS MASTERCLASS, HOSTED BY 4TH-GENERATION WINEMAKER AND PART-OWNER NICHOLAS BROWN
Rutherglen is not all about Durif and fortified (amazing as they are). Learn more about the region with All Saints, a 4th generation wine family with a clear vision for the future.
Explore the unexpected from Rutherglen alongside some of the best well known classics.
You will also get to experience how well wines from this region age at this exclusive masterclass featuring both current and back vintages.
The event will be held on Friday the 19th of May 2023, 6:30pm – 8:30pm in our Tasting Room at the Wine House.
We will take you through a fantastic wine journey of nine wines:
– All Saints Estate Marsanne 2019
– All Saints Estate Marsanne 2015
– All Saints Estate Family Cellar Chardonnay 2021
– All Saints Estate Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre 2021
– All Saints Estate Pierre (Bordeaux blend) 2019
– All Saints Estate Pierre (Bordeaux blend) 2013
– All Saints Estate Family Cellar Durif 2013
– All Saints Estate Rutherglen Muscat NV
– All Saints Estate Classic Rutherglen Muscat NV
The cost is $95 including 9 wines, accompanied by gourmet nibbles and a two hour guided tasting.
Read more and book in through our website: https://winehouse.com.au/all-saints-19-05-23/