- This event has passed.
[VIC] Court of Master Sommeliers – Introductory Sommelier Certificate (3days)
Date: September 12, 2021
** New dates **
This is the first level at which all prospective Master Sommeliers should begin. The course is run over two days with the examinations held on the morning of the third day.
The content of the course covers:
- elementary practices in the vineyard and winemaking procedures.
- the grape varieties, origins, specific winemaking procedures and classifications for all the major wines of the world.
- the production, raw materials and flavours of Spirits and liqueurs.
- technical skills of wine service.
- importance of social skills.
- fundamentals of matching wines with food.
- an introduction to the skills of wine tasting.
Date: September 12 – 14, 2021
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne Flinders Street
Availability: Limited availability
For more information or to be waitlisted please contact the Court of Master Sommeliers Oceania: email@example.com