- This event has passed.
[NSW] The 3 Winos and a Providore Wine and Delicacy Trade Show
Date: July 30, 2019#12:00 pm-5:30 pm
Please join us for Sydney’s finest day in the wine trade: Taste over 1,000 fine wines, champagnes and spirits from Australia & overseas while meeting their talented and passioned winemakers and discover premium delicacies. Presented by World Wine Estates, Combined Wines, Winestock and F.Mayer Imports.
- Take part in a series of all-star masterclasses presented by high-profile industry experts Mike Bennie, wine journalist & commentator, and Huon Hooke, wine writer & critic.
- Explore the world of international Rosés served by local sommeliers, Gabrielle Webster and Jacq Turner, paired with smoked salmon and salmon roe.
- Savour a selection of cocktails using a new range of crafted Japanese whisky, gin & vodka mixed with all-natural fruit purees by Ravifruit and discover the refined, rich taste of Beluga Noble Russian Vodka.
- Enjoy a delicious pasta compliments of Barilla Australia.
- Sample bakery and patisserie products including Callebaut Chocolate, La Rose Noire, Pepe Saya Butter and Crumpets by Merna. Taste the diverse range of Castello Cheese.
- Discover the new release of Laurent-Perrier Millésimé 2008 and taste the styles of Baladin Craft Beer.
- Enter our Instagram Giveaway for your chance to win a selection of prestige wines and delicacies to celebrate the event’s 10th anniversary with us.
Click here for the: The 3 Winos + Providore Invite_2019
All hospitality trade is welcome (no charge).
RSVP not essential, however, if you wish to participate in a masterclass, please register online: the3winos.com.au. Seats are booking out fast.
For any enquiries or for more information, please contact Maggie Hettinger: firstname.lastname@example.org