- This event has passed.
[ONLINE] Free Masterclass: Reds of the Loire Valley
Date: September 8#4:00 pm-5:30 pm
Loire Valley Wines invite you to learn more about the diverse reds of our region.
On Tuesday 8th Sept ( 4pm AEST) Loire Valley Wines invites the Australian wine trade to our red wine masterclass. Over 1.5hrs you will taste and explore 7 Loire Valley wines from around our region without leaving the comfort of your living room. Expect an in-depth look at France’s most diverse wine region , with a focus on the red hero variety Cabernet Franc plus a supporting cast of other medium bodied, terroir focused wines.
Lead by winemaker and wine expert, David Messum, you will taste your way around the Loire with winemakers taking a few minutes out from vintage to talk us through their wine and region.
● Sancerre Rouge from Domaine Vacheron | 2016
● Rouge | Domaine Guiberteau | 2018
● Saumur-Champigny | Roches Neuves | 2018
● Anjou Rouge | Domaine Clau de Nell | 2016
● Les Gravilices | Xavier et Agnes Amirault | 2015
● Clos Tue Loup | Arnaud Lambert | 2016
● Bonnaventure | Chateau de Coulaine | 2014
This is the perfect chance to rediscover the Loire’s reds and how they can work for your list.
Places are limited and strictly for the trade or wine students, (proof may be requested).
Register early to guarantee your spot. First in best dressed. (Event registration confirmation will be sent via email before 31 August).
- 1.5hr free masterclass (zoom link to be sent closer to the date)
- Early registration recommended. Limited capacity.
- Tasting wines will be delivered to provided address a few days prior. Please provide best delivery address.
- Please note that wines may be subject to change.
- Please send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403218220.