- Geography – main locations for production (country/region)
- Varietal characters
- Growing environment – soil, climate, viticulture
- Winemaking – diversity of styles produced (eg. dry to sweet, still to sparkling)
- Tasting through each wine with comparative discussion
- Food and wine pairings/matches
Two ticket types will be made available for each Discover Variety session:
Tasting Tickets will include access to the webinar, sample of the 3 wines + delivery.
Discover Tickets will include access to the webinar only. Attendees can take part using similar wines from their own cellars.
First up is Tempranillo on 15 September! Visit our Event Calendar for more information and to book