The Sommelier level of membership is suitable for anyone working as a sommelier, in the frontline of wine/beverage service at a hospitality venue, or as a director of a wine program in a hospitality setting.
These frontline ‘wine service people’ would choose to be a Sommelier member because they believe it will help their own education and career opportunities, and feel that it is important to be part of an association that speaks for them and to them.
It is not based on knowledge or experience, but rather involvement in the industry.
- Membership is valid for 12 months from date of purchase;
- Free or discounted ticket prices to tastings and masterclasses;
- Discounted ticket prices to events such as the Wine Options Night, Gala Ball, Symposium;
- Exclusive access to a range of specialised tastings for Sommelier only members;
- Only Sommelier Members can apply to enter the National Scholarship or other Competitions;
- Access to discounts and offers listed on your My Account ‘dashboard’;
- Access to all e-newsletters and mail outs;
- Full access to all areas of the website;
- Jobs advertisements can be placed on the Jobs Board at discounted rate of $100 each (usually $150.)
Please note – all fees quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST. Membership is neither refundable or transferable unless there are exceptional circumstances.
$125.00 / year