Bronze membership is a great way for companies to stay in contact with Sommeliers Australia and participating in our activities.
As a Bronze member, companies choose to support the association because they believe in what it is achieving for the Sommelier community, and that a vibrant Sommeliers association leads to a strong and healthy wine and hospitality industry in Australia.
Bronze membership is suitable for (but not limited to) the following types of companies/organisations:
- restaurants or other hospitality venues;
- small scale wineries or beverage producers;
- regional vignerons associations;
- PR/media companies.
Bronze membership schedule of benefits:
- Membership is valid for 12 months, from 30 June until 30 June, with membership renewal rolling annually on 30 June;
- 3 Professional memberships are allocated to the Bronze Company member (value $495):
- The company’s main contact becomes the ‘owner’ of the Bronze membership, and has access to all Professional membership benefits;
- 2 additional Professional memberships for company staff/colleagues/customers;
- Bronze membership owner can allocate and manage the additional Professional memberships via their My Account dashboard.
- 8 Company/associated events can be posted free of charge to the Events Calendar (value $400);
- 1 job advertisement can be posted free of charge to the Jobs Board (value $150);
- Additional job advertisements can be posted to the Jobs Board at discounted rate of $100 each (usually $150);
- 1 promotional advertorial in member’s newsletter (value $250).
VALUE OF BENEFITS $1295+
Bronze membership can be purchased at any time, at a pro-rata rate however all renewals will roll annually on 30 June.
A Bronze member can purchase additional Professional memberships at 25% off. However, these additional memberships will not be linked to the original Company membership.
All membership prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. Membership is neither refundable or transferable unless there are exceptional circumstances.
$500.00 on June 30th each year
First payment prorated. Next payment: 30 June, 2021