We are passionate because our mission excites us. At CHANDON, we craft exceptional sparkling wines and experiences based on the celebration of communities. We care about making our wines the best. We are bold, because from day one we have been committed to finding new and unexpected opportunities, people and methods.
At CHANDON, we stand for our values of diversity and inclusion, courage and collaboration within our cross-cultural community. We are proud to be the Sparkling Wine Maison of the LVMH Group, with wineries in Argentina, Brazil, California, Australia, China and India, the sun never sets on CHANDON.
About the role
Working from our iconic winery in the Yarra Valley, we are seeking a driven Wine Experience Manager to join our team.
As a Wine Experience Manager, you will be responsible for:
– Inspiring, engaging and educating staff and stakeholders about the wonderful diversity of Chandon’s sparkling wines, developing Wine Education Plans in consultation with winemakers and driving the delivery of Wine Club and Hospitality wine sales targets;
– Operations of the tasting bar and any tours, masterclasses along with hosting VIP guests , ensuring the quality of service and products presented to customers meet Chandon’s exceptional standards;
– Join the Hospitality Leadership team to supervise and assist in the delivery of customer service across the tasting bar, lounge bar and retail areas.
For your application to be considered, you must have:
– Excellent wine knowledge, with experience in direct-to-consumer sales, preferable in a premium environment;
– WSET level 3 or equivalent required, with language skills advantageous;
– An eye for detail, strong communication skills and a commitment to providing a high standard of customer service;
– Availability to work at least 3 out of every 4 weekends.
Domaine Chandon Australia is proud to celebrate our differences and communities. Our priority is to attract, support and retain individuals- irrespective of gender, age, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
You will join a friendly, dedicated and professional team. We offer a competitive salary plus wine benefits; a comprehensive induction and training as well as a health and wellbeing subsidy.
Candidates must legally be able to work in Australia.
For more information or to complete the application form please visit chandon.workable.com