Woodend Wine Store has spent eight years growing into one of Macedon Ranges’ premium wine retailers. In addition, to meet local need, two years ago The Cravat Club was launched, a warm and congenial space next door, where predominately a local clientele can gather to enjoy a diverse range of wines by the glass, craft beers on tap and small batch spirits, accompanied by a small cold larder menu.
Woodend Wine Store & The Cravat Club comprise of a small team of experienced individuals working across both venues, who are passionate about our boutique range of wines and the people we serve them to.
We are excited to be looking for a new member to join our team. Someone exceptional, who enjoys and understands working at a high level of customer service and has a thirst for all things vino and hop.
Qualities and skills required
- Minimum of five years working experience.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Able to follow direction and work unsupervised.
- Some cocktail-making experience would be favourable (not essential)
- Understands what a vacuum looks like and its principle objective.
- Be extremely well presented with excellent personal hygiene.
- Have a current RSA.
- WSET qualification would be favourable.
In return we offer a unique working environment with genuine flexibility.
Most shifts finish at a reasonable hour (we are in the country!!).
An opportunity to increase your wine knowledge and tasting experiences.
A chance to work with wines by small growers & makers from around the world.