Grafted Wines is a small importer, producer and distributor based in Sydney that celebrates the endeavours, integrity and authenticity of artisanal growers/winemakers who are passionate about the land they work and inherent in their pursuit of a purist
POSITION TITLE & ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting full time opportunity has become available for an energetic and driven Wine Sales Representative targeting on-
- Grow existing accounts
- Acquire new business (on and off-premise)
- Develop promotional/commercial opportunities
- Brand story, integrity and consistency of brand
- Tradeshow / Event representation
- Coordinate your territory effectively and work towards designated KPIs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MUST be passionate about wine and people
- High interpersonal skills.
- Commercial acumen
- Sound wine knowledge and industry experience are essential
- Highly motivated, confident and well-presented
- Ambitious and driven
- Creative thinker that embraces autonomy
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Fantastic career/lifestyle opportunity
- Car and phone allowance
- Tools of the trade
- Attractive salary and highly lucrative bonus structure
- Autonomous role with good work/life balance
- Travel domestically and abroad to visit producers
- Room to grow within the company
Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
Do you have the right to work in Australia? (for Visa holders)
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
How many years’ experience do you have within the wine industry?
Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the styles and properties of wine?
A current Responsible Service of Alcohol certification is required.