Grossi Florentino is seeking a sommelier to add value to the guest beverage service and experience. The role includes day to day team mentoring and working with the sommelier team on wine list creatives and maintenance.
This is an opportunity to join a team with growth opportunities, development and career progression in a supportive and creative environment. work with an extensive list of premium product.
Some Primary Role Objectives:
- To provide an all-round memorable experience to guests and supporting all team members while working on the floor and directly serve guests
- To ensure guest satisfaction in delivering quality beverage service, recommendations and effectively reflecting the quality, systems and values of Grossi Restaurants
- Maintain highest level of personal wine, grower and supplier knowledge, being up to date with latest products, influences, growing regions, vintages.
- Team mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Maintain up to date knowledge of wine list, wine list products and restaurant service and beverage operational systems
- Excellent ability to identify wines, wine components and characteristics based on a sensitive palette and extraordinary sense of smell.
- Maximising sales
- Assist in wine list maintenance
Applicants should have a good well-rounded ability in hospitality, be well presented, a good communicator and well natured.
For more information or to apply (with cover letter and CV) please contact Liz Rodriguez via firstname.lastname@example.org