A brand new wine bar has just opened in the foothills of the stunning Mount Dandenong Ranges and we are on a mission to acquire the perfect FOH Manager! This is a unique opportunity for an exceptional, passionate front of house service professional to be a critical part of something truly exciting. Your knowledge and hospitality skills will be implemented as we work together to grow our gorgeous new wine bar. We are looking for a self confessed Wine Nerd.
Having opened in October 2017, The Peacock Den is already buzzing with excitement and energy. A wine bar like no other in the region, we have a strong focus on exceptional products, delicious ‘tapas’ style food menu and a wine list to satisfy the most discerning of wine lovers.
Given we are an intimate venue with a seating capacity of 36, we need a superstar all round beverage/wine/service extraordinaire to join our friendly, passionate team. (Wine is our focus) The successful candidate must have:
- A proven track record in high end front of house operations
- At least five years in a similar role
- Immaculate presentation and manner
- Impeccable understanding of cleanliness & hygiene
- Exceptional beverage knowledge, including wines, cocktails & coffee
- A burning passion and love for the industry
- An eagerness to learn, grow and develop within the industry
- Availability suited to Hospitality work requirements
- A strong understanding of guest’s dietary requirements and allergies
- Can confidently and professionally work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Polished and refined guest services skills
- Excellent sales abilities
- A permanent Australian residency
Given the level of trust and commitment required for this position, there would likely be a process of multiple interviews as well as rigorous reference checks to ensure that we find the perfect applicant.This position has flexibility to offer both casual , part-time and full time possibilities as well as scope for promotion and future opportunities.Should you feel that this could be your exciting future and you consider yourself suitable, we would love to hear from you.
Email your resume and cover letter to Kate Hall at: firstname.lastname@example.org