This is a unique opportunity to join a highly respected and successful company representing an international luxury brand. If you enjoy working with high end clients, providing excellent customer service and you have a proven sales track record, we’d love to hear from you.
As the exclusive importer and distributor of EuroCave wine storage, preservation, service and wine racking products in Australia, MacPhee’s Pty Ltd is opening a showroom in Rosebery NSW due to continued growth and market demand.
We are seeking an exemplary salesperson. You will be providing specialist product information and technical advice to prospective end clients, developers, architects and builders, etc, with the aim of building strong working relationships for current and future projects as well as achieving set sales targets.
You will also be required to follow up enquiries to promote and develop the EuroCave brand, managing all communication via our CRM system. Please note extensive training will be provided.
• A proven track record of sales excellence and achievements is essential.
• You will need to be very presentable, well-spoken and be able to represent this luxury brand in a professional manner.
• You are naturally curious and driven by a desire to truly understand the customer’s requirements rather than just selling product.
• You have excellent communication and people skills and very good computer skills.
• A high attention to detail and a commitment to ensure things are done thoroughly and to completion, often going the extra mile.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be ambitious and highly motivated with a friendly and positive ‘glass is always half full’ attitude. You are extremely trustworthy, reliable, professional, well mannered, and possess a strong and dedicated work ethic with a desire to provide excellent customer service.
Your ability to use your initiative and manage your time effectively will make you an integral member of a small and dynamic team that prides itself on “wowing” our clients.
We will consider either full or part time applicants.
A competitive salary that reflects the experience of the successful candidate will be offered for this exciting and challenging position.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Tania MacPhee at email@example.com.