Birdie is new bar by the team behind Lolli Redini Restaurant, located in Orange NSW and we are looking for an experienced Bar Manager to work with the owners.
- Monitor inventory of beverages to ensure adequate stock is maintained.
- Oversee cleanliness of team members and physical bar area, paying special attention to possible health hazards.
- Review sales and beverage costs, and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Resolve guest complaints promptly and according to company guidelines.
- Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality of product served.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the bar within relevant legislation regarding service of alcohol and licensing.
- Implement improvements for products and service.
- Previous bar management or supervisory experience within dynamic and fast-paced environments.
- Exceptional leadership skill with the proven ability to coach and mentor a team.
- Commercial awareness to manage financial performance for the outlet.
- A passion for hospitality, up to date with the latest industry trends and the ability to drive new initiatives.
- Exceptional grooming standards appropriate for a full-service environment.
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including evenings and late nights as required.
- Strong product knowledge and advanced stakeholder management skills.
- Hold an Approved Manager’s Licence or be willing to obtain before commencement.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job applications close end of October.