Coogee Wine Room is Coogee’s first wine bar. Our Venue is spread across two levels where locals and visitors can come together to drink and eat amongst friends. It marries the charm of great European wine bars with the convivial atmosphere you want from your neighbourhood bar, right in the heart of the stunning Coogee Beach.
We are looking for outgoing individuals who have a passion for everything hospitality, food, beverage and service. You will need to have at least 1-year experience in similar casual environment and great guest engagement.
About the role
We are currently accepting applications for Assistant Managers in Food & Beverage and Sommeliers wanting to join our Coogee Wine Room team. In these roles you will be responsible for assisting the Manager in venue operations ensuring a positive and exciting environment where flawless delivery and execution of product excellence and service are paramount.
You will oversee the effectiveness of customer service, employee performance, development and service enhancements.
- Execute high levels of warm, uncompromising and bespoke customer service
- Supervise, guide and hold staff accountable in the daily operations
- Lead by example, assisting on the floor
- Lead and motivate the team to continuously deliver a thrilling experience in line with the service culture
- Recruit, develop and train our team
- Manager restaurant operations
- Solid experience in a similar role as an Assistant Manager or sommelier
- Strong in-depth product knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Available to work on a six-day rotating roster
- Lead a team and drive guest service excellence
- Extensive training and career development
- Free meals on duty
Applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org