Wine Merchant | Dan Murphy’s | Join an unbeatable team
Perth – Various Locations available
Wine is more than just your job… it’s a lifestyle… with lifestyle-friendly hours, opportunities to grow your career, share your passion with an amazing community… and experience some great wine, of course!
When you’re a Dan Murphy’s Wine Merchant, the floor is yours.
Our Wine Merchants play a critical role in enabling customer discovery of the world of drinks, providing a personalised end to end experience for our customers.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will spend your day:
● Creating exceptional customer experiences by sharing your love and knowledge of wine in an easy to understand way of communicating.
● Having the autonomy to share your passion through facilitating exciting key store events and tastings.
● Encouraging loyalty by taking the customer on a journey of discovery through our range of wines and beverages.
● Collaborating with key store team members you’ll seek and act on customer feedback to deliver relevant experience solutions and provide input to improve your
● Proactively engaging daily with the store team to increase product knowledge, empowering the team with easy to reproduce skills to bring our range to life.
The floor is yours……
Your love of wine, your story telling ability and your expertise will combine to create memorable experiences for our customers and team alike. All whilst gaining access to our extensive range, allowing you to continue your own wine journey.
Key experiences that will ensure your success:
● Proven experience in customer service, ideally hospitality, sales or retail.
● Experience in a drinks related role preferred (e.g. bar, cellar door, wine making, premium restaurant experience).
● A genuine interest in the industry – you know what is trending and make sure that these trends are reflected in your store’s experience.
● You’re digitally savvy, well connected to relevant social platforms online with a finger on the pulse for the latest trends both locally and globally.
● Current RSA Certificate.
● Available to work in peak trading hours, with part-time and full-time opportunities available.
Advantageous but not essential:
● Wine & Spirits Education Trust (level 3) or equivalent qualifications
● Experience coaching or training and driving a knowledge sharing environment
Candidates will be required to complete a functional screening assessment as part of the
Interested? Click here to apply today