Bronze Membership [Company]
Bronze Membership is a great way for companies to stay in contact with Sommeliers Australia and enjoying participating in our activities.
As a Bronze member, companies choose to support the association because they believe in what it is achieving for the Sommelier community, and that a vibrant Sommeliers association leads to a strong and healthy wine and hospitality industry in Australia.
Bronze Membership is suitable for (but not limited to) the following types of companies/organisations: small scale wineries or beverage producers, distributors, PR/media, etc.
• Membership is valid for 12 months from date of purchase;
• 1 Supporter Membership for your company's main contact (valued at $75), with full benefits of Supporter membership;
• Choice of additional memberships (to the value of $150):
o 2 Supporter Memberships for staff or colleagues, or
o 1 Sommelier Membership for staff or a colleague;
• Access to the full benefits of the additional Individual membership level selected;
• 8 events can be posted free of charge to the events calendar (valued at $400);
• Jobs advertisements can be placed on the Jobs page at discounted rate of $100 each (usually $150).
[VALUE OF BENEFITS $625+]
COST: $400.00 (Bronze Membership [Company])
A Bronze Membership can be purchased either online or by contacting Sommeliers Australia via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - all fees quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST. Membership is neither refundable or transferable unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Cost: $400.00 (12 months)
Please note - all fees quoted are in Australian dollars and membership is neither refundable or transferable unless there are exceptional circumstances.