- Hottest new restaurant in Sydney
- Iconic and progressive restaurant group
- Opportunity for growth
About the Role:
Looking for a highly motivated Assistant Sommelier to join our growing team. Assist Sommelier with the day to day operations, stocktake & training.
About Chin Chin:
Recently opened in the heart of Surry Hills, Chin Chin is backed by a huge following of population not fazed by wait times. It is always buzzing, loud and fun, drawing people for the experience as much as the food.
About The Lucas Group:
Renowned for dynamic concepts, excellent cuisine, upbeat venues and exceptional guest service, The Lucas Group is one of Melbourne’s most dynamic and progressive Hospitality Groups. Encompassing the hugely successful Chin Chin Restaurant & GoGo Bar, along with Baby Pizzeria, Kong BBQ , Hawker Hall, three level Japanese concept, Kisumé and the newly opened Chin Chin Sydney. As The Lucas Group continues to expand, we can provide the opportunity to further develop and advance your career.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a Wine Waitstaff, Junior Sommelier or similar
- Experience in high volume restaurant environment highly advantageous
- Passion for wine and the industry
- Sound knowledge in local, national and international wine
- Experience with stocktake
- Exceptional service skills
- Excellent communication
- Outgoing personality and genuine interest in the day to day operations
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work in a highly energetic and fast paced environment
- Possess a valid Certificate of Responsible Service of Alcohol
- WSET qualification or equivalent (desirable)
- Must have unlimited work rights in Australia
How to Apply:
Submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or apply via our Career page on www.thelucasgroup.com.au/careers. If you require further information please contact Recruitment on 03 9223 7313.